ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Ryan Higa

     New celebrity crush alert! I am totally in love with you Ryan, me less-than-three you! Such a comedian and inspiration. This dude's awesome <3

     
     
    Great. Now I'm emo-ing already. Dunno why, feels so sad all of the sudden. Must be PMS.
    Cliche as it sounds: Enjoy every second, live in the present, stand up, nobody's perfect, be a casualty of love and do it like a dude.
    I just named like 4 Jessie J songs.... O.O

    Anger is hard. Anger towards another person is tough, especially if that person was someone you once loved. Bitterness is inevitable. Regret often follows next. One thing I totally did regret? Was not listening to my instincts that were telling me that that guy was totally wrong for me.
    Wish I could turn back the time so I wouldn't have met you.
    I wish I could have let go and listened to myself earlier. Now I just want to forget bout that guy and move on. Try new things. It'll be weird, undoubtedly, but at least I'll be happy :D

    FOSTER THE PEOPLE:



    This song is so totally awesome :D
    Call it what you want <3

    Labels: , , ,

    "Ryan Higa" was Posted On: December 9, 2011 @Friday, December 09, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.