ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    A Wedding Fiesta

     On 27/11/11, my cousin Michelle got married and we attended her wedding in town. Suffice to say, we had a lot of fun and I got to meet all of my cousins had some family bonding time, thats what weddings do to you ;') Sad thing was, I took lots of pics of me and my cousins, but couldn't get a pic of my cousin that was suppose to be the star of the night -- Well... I did feel lazy and just wanted to chat with my cousins and aunt :D I should really cancel 'photographer' of my career choice. I got a few pictures though:

     Me and Alycia :)

    The wedding cake :)

     Aly and my other cousin Bryan :)

     The background on stage :)

     All of us cousins together except for Christine and Michelle cause they were kinda busy with the guests :(

    Moi, taken by Coco Barry :)

    Had another pic of me looking really drunk but I refuse to put that one up XP I would want to put up another pic of the whole family but its with my Co :(

    All in all, had a lot of fun with my family and the next day, of to Queens with Ipoh cousins and my other aunt and cousins. Went shopping till we dropped and I bought this book from Borders


    Total of 3 stories all combined in one volume which was kinda expensive but totally worth it :)

    Plus I reserved seats for Breaking Dawn :) and for the fact that I did it by myself for the first time (just let me have my moment here XP). Moment over, I'm back to normal again xD

    Such an interesting weekend but too bad it was already over. Plus I still can't get this dress I saw in Forever21 out of my head because it was sooo freaking cute and it made me look kinda like a princess. The dress itself was fairytale like :)



    It looked something like this but only the top had a black rose motif and the bottom part was covered with a dusty pink lace. Loved that dress but couldn't really buy it as it was like RM139 --
    This dress itself is in the Forever 21 website :D
    There are so many thing I wanted to buy but alas, no cash :(

    ;I only miss you when I'm breathing, I only need you when my heart is beating.

    Labels: , , ,

    "A Wedding Fiesta" was Posted On: November 29, 2011 @Tuesday, November 29, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.