ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Cliche Reason

     Cheating.

    I despise that word. It seems to me that this very horrible yet cliche reason for every relationship to end. I've seen it happen to people that I love before and the results and emotions often accompanying it is very, very devastating. 
    I can understand though, when you put your trust, hope, and love into someone; share your heart with them and what do they do? They turn around and give your love to someone else. Not only will you feel betrayed, it's just like everything came crashing down on you... You feel fragile and easily broken. To some extent, emotionally violated, even. Cheating seems to be something of a norm nowadays... Where most relationships end because of this.
    Cheating can come in many ways, physically and emotionally. I think I've even heard once financially but its something I'm vague about. 
    Reason? Some people do it for because they're lonely, attention deprived and in even more worse, because they just like it. Remember, if you have been cheated on, its not the end, heal, if you fall down, don't let it deter you. And if your the one doing all the cheating, just think before you act and always keep in mind there's a thing called karma :)

    This pic was so related to this post:


    Inspired by a Blogthings quiz "Could You Cheat On Someone?" here :D 

    ;There's a whole lot of things I will forgive but I just can't take a liar. 




    Labels: ,

    "Cliche Reason" was Posted On: November 26, 2011 @Saturday, November 26, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.