ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    SICK!

     Not so much to say today, but just that I'm really sick... Head feels heavy like lead. Even sick, I still want to blog cause I'm a hardworking person like that *trollface*. Jk, I'm just bored. I can't believe on the day on the release of Breaking Dawn and I'm at home with a head full of snot... Sooo not fun. Funny this now, I was dozing of (the fever does that to you) and I had an awesome dream of me walking in 5 inch Aldo high heels. Yes, Aldo, a really, really expensive brand of shoes all the way from Canada, THAT Aldo. Oh well, it was just a dream anyway... But still, I couldn't get those shoes out of my head... Just imagining walking in them *drools*


    I would have bought those shoes but they were really expensive... The cheapest was RM175, and that was after a 70% discount!!
    But anyway, they are really stylish :D 

    Not enough to make my dry, starving wallet cry, I found some other awesome (but not own-able) pair of high heels from the official website (they sell, they ship, but me can't afford T_T) 



    The other day I went to Aldo in QB and was shock to see that the red, peep toe, 5 inch pumps were RM360 :OOO So there goes byebye to my shoe fetish dream *sniffs*


    Wanted to end this post with this pic I found on facebook:


    You said goodbye, you walked away, you forgot about me.... You said you would never leave me, that we were in it for good, but it turns out all of it was a huge hoax. We were the same as everyone else. All those promises that we made were not kept, a life I thought I would have with you, turned out all messed up *sigh* I wish I could abandon my memories of you because you don't know how painful it is to still love, remember and wait for someone who won't do the same.

    ;You said we'd be together forever but in the end, we're the same as others. 


    Labels: , ,

    "SICK!" was Posted On: November 24, 2011 @Thursday, November 24, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.