ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Gaga-ness :D

     "Marry The Night" from Gaga is finally released! Initially I wasn't interested in hearing that song but MTV EMA's completely changed my mind :D



    I especially love the part where she hits the first chorus and it is just so explosive it was like "Wow..."
    At times I think I don't understand what she's doing but it's alright, with Lady Gaga, you just go with the flow xD
    She said this song was about the time when her music career took a slight dip and she does portray that in her video, that it is almost understandable. Almost.
    On a completely random note: There's exactly 3 more weeks to Christmas which means less than 3 weeks for PMR results.
    I'm even having dreams about my results which are not that positive... I hope so that thst dream is not an indication of my real results... Hope so to God no :/
    Well, thats it for today's random posting. I'm getting bored staying at home now.
    Its like this four walls are already too familiar.

    'I'm gonna marry the night, I'm not gonna cry anymore.

    Labels: , ,

    "Gaga-ness :D" was Posted On: December 4, 2011 @Sunday, December 04, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.