ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Weddings.

     Being the hopeless romantic I am, I really, really love weddings no matter whose it is. Seriously, I do xD There's something so magical and romantic about them that you can literally feel the love everywhere. Also, a wedding is also a great way to bond with your family members and there's nothing like a wedding to bring everyone together :) Sometimes, the hopeless romantic in me gets in the way and I start to imagine how would my wedding be like.
     I know, kinda sounds crazy but when I'm kinda bored, I tend to think about my wedding too. Sometimes.
     I imagine it to be in a cathedral, with everyone I love there. The pews will be decorated with white roses and ribbons. Everyone will be dressed in a mixed palate of white, gold and beige. An organ will stay in one side where one of my musically talented cousins sit and play the wedding march. Behind the old oak doors, my bridesmaids (bestfriend and sis) will be fretting with my dress - a strapless, off white number with ruffles slowly cascading down, kinda like this:)
    ;and my dad will tighten his grip on my arm. I'll take in a few deep breaths and the doors will swing open to recieve me.
     My bridesmaids will go first and then, I will walk in. Walking one step at a time along to the song, my white high heels making soft thuds on the plush red carpet. Everywhere I looked I see faces that I love, relatives and friends alike. I finally reach the end and stand before an altar where I'll see my charming husband to be (I can't imagine his face though xD) and then the vows will begin. The wedding will then end in happy tears, hugs and cheers as I start my new life with my husband :3
     The ceremony will then be followed by a dinner in a gorgeous garden, dancing, toasting, Chinese 8 course meal under the stars, and then the honeymoon <3
    Just let me have my daydream here and fyi, first time I showed my hopeless romantic side :D

    Btw, greatest marriage proposal ever :D



    ;Darling don't be afraid for I have loved you for a thousand years.

    Labels: ,

    "Weddings." was Posted On: December 5, 2011 @Monday, December 05, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.