ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    My First Piano lesson + QB outing

     So like today I had my first ever piano lesson and it went kinda well (at least I didn't break my fingers or anything) but when I was running my fingers on the keys a sudden wave of nostalgia came over me and I was immediately transported back to the time when I was 9 and was learning the piano from one of my daycare's principal. Those were really happy memories but then as I started playing and my teacher taught me which key was the middle C, a sudden  wave of sadness and also nostalgia came over me. I immediately thought of him. Yeah, that him and then the long hours of the time when we would talk on the phone until 1 in the morning all came back to me. He also was really talented with the piano and encouraged me to play it. Funny though, I thought that memory was very insignificant and that he just wanted me to be musically inclined like him... But I didn't know that he was supporting ME o.0
     And then when I was playing the middle C again, I thought about the time when we would laugh on the phone, how he said that I wasn't bad for an "amateur" in his words and that he would want to compete with me one day in piano playing. A pang of sadness hit me as I realized that I couldn't experience them ever again. The long talks, the "I love you's", the arguments and making fun of each other. Those moments ran their course and it made me sad even just thinking about it. And to think it was all because of the Middle C note!

    Anyway I also heard that playing musical instruments can be therapeutic because it allows one to be more expressive and also can help treat some mental illnesses such as Melancholia which is another word for depression :) This kind of activity refers to Music Therapy. So I guess that explains all the sadness and nostalgia xD P.S: I do not have Melancholia or whatever, its just a reference :D

    On a happier note, today I went to Queens and watched Breaking Dawn with Farah, Joel and Penggy :D

     My lunch in Paddington's House of Pancakes <3 It was awesommee :D

    Joel and Farah in Coffee Bean :D

     Penggy showing us this crazy German commercial xD

    Self taken photo in Coffee Bean :P

    Trying out a new cam feature :D 

    Well, that's all for today, awesome yet still nostalgic. And Breaking Dawn was even more cool than what I thought! Especially the wedding, it made us girls cry :D I'm serious.

    ;Baby now my tears dry, you can see my brown eyes ever since you said goodbye.

    Labels: , ,

    "My First Piano lesson + QB outing" was Posted On: December 3, 2011 @Saturday, December 03, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.