ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Christmas Spirit

     Its that time of the year again to bring out the Christmas tree, stuff your face with turkey, have fun playing in the snow (pfft, as if there's any snow in Malaysia) and get lots of presents! But nowadays, is that really what Christmas is all about?
     Thanks to the media and a lot of influences, Christmas has lost its true meaning and is being replaced by superflous things. Deep down, the real meaning is the spirit of giving, being with family, friends and thinking about Jesus too. Cause if you didn't notice it, it is His birthday after all. But sadly, mostly everyone has lost the meaning of Christmas. Sometimes even I do too.
     So, for this time of the year, we can all have fun but can still keep Jesus in our heart too, kapish? :)



    New vid from Ryan Higa which was released 2 days ago :) Here, he's talking about the christmas spirit and goes of topic, as usual.
    I seriously think ryan will be a great comedian and I hope he'll come down to Malaysia one day *holds up a sign saying "I less than 3 you Ryan! Teehee!"* #weirdo.

    Love this quote(s):



    You know, I think I'm better of without you, thanks for everything but no thanks :)
    I've taken your what you told me, that I should move on, forget about everything we've ever had and I did do that :)
    So, thanks for the memories, they mostly weren't a waste of my time :D
    And I think I ran a little of topic as usual xD

    ;But I'm not afriad to say it to your face, I'm gone, not a minute too early.

    Labels: , ,

    "Christmas Spirit" was Posted On: December 7, 2011 @Wednesday, December 07, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.