ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Pole Dancing :D

    I have no idea why whenever I mention pole dancing is so fun, almost everybody goes "O.O" I
    mean like, do you know its actually considered a sport in some countries (heard that from somewhere)? Its also a great way to tone up your whole body, but unfortunately, there are no pole dancing studios around here in M'sia (well, except maybe in KL but it's too far from where I am *frowns*).
     And, the dance is so freaking hard to do, all the hands and legs and torso moving at the same time... :/



    The winner of Miss Pole Dance Austrailia 2006 Felix Cane :D

    I am so jealous of the way how she can dance and look so freaking graceful at the same time. Jealous mode on here xD Sometimes a girl can wish that she could dance like that :D

    BTW, 2nd day of DECEMBER! 



    ;I want you back but I won't look back.

    Labels: ,

    "Pole Dancing :D" was Posted On: December 2, 2011 @Friday, December 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.