ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Sad Songs



    The new song from Taylor Swift has finally been release and as usual, it is soo awesome :D
    This song talks about something most of us who has been in love goes through; wanting the person back, wishing they were at our front door... Ah, this things happen all the time anyway. I have always thought all of Taylor Swift's songs were really easy to relate to. Some of the saddest love songs I've heard are always from her.

    If I should ever fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the way I loved you,
    Like a first love, the one and only true love,
    Wasn't it written all over my face?
    I loved you like you loved me like something pure and holy.
    Like something that can never be replaced </3

    -The Way I Loved You


    ;I loved you like a first love, the one and only true love, wasn't it written all over my face?

    Labels: , ,

    "Sad Songs" was Posted On: November 25, 2011 @Friday, November 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.