ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Empty.

    I suddenly feel so empty and emo all of the sudden. I hate pms-ing, like seriously. Sigh, the reason...

    I WANNA GO FOR THE JESSIE J CONCERT. OR SIMPLE PLAN. 

    Can't help it that I love all of them. I wish I could go, so now I'm just feeling lifeless. Homework all done, studies all complete, I got nothing to do D: 
    On a random note; the most annoying thing about a breakup? Having to erase all the anniversaries on your calender. It sucks but well, you gotta do it. If we were still together, tomorrow would have been our 8th month anniversary. I used to have so many dreams about every month of our anniversary... I would imagine we could go out and have lunch, sneak out of school and you'll drive us somewhere where we can just sit in the car in silence and just be with each other. I have no idea how to describe it. 
    My advice to those who read this and is in a relationship right now; appreciate every moment you have with him/her, cause you never know when one day that person might walk out of your life. 
    I miss that boy in my life, but I try not to show it... I miss everything. Though not the tough times, they always seem to make my heart squeeze in pain #trollface. 



    *sigh* 
    That's what I did though. I wish I could have loved him better than what I did. Funny when someone's gone then only do you ever seem to notice how much they mean to you. 

            

    Heart this song so much! So emotional and true :)
    Why am I still holding on in the first place?

    ;All I hear are angels crying, oh won't they just sing instead?

    Labels: , , ,

    "Empty." was Posted On: January 9, 2012 @Monday, January 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.