ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Le Christmas Time

     First of, before I start of this post, I just wanna wish everyone


    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


    Okay, I know it's kinda late since it's like Boxing Day swt, so I also wanna wish:


    HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!


    So, for Christmas, as usual, we went for our tradisional midnight Mass, but before that, went to Cafe Jumbo again. Food, as usual was awesome, what wasn't awesome was that, I had the flu so could barely identify each taste of the food (okay, exaggerating, I could taste sweet, salty, bitter, sour, etc) #FFFFFUUUUU. Stupid flu --" 
    Okay, enough of me talking, I'll just show you the pics :D

    But first, zeee camwhore pics:

    My waved up hair :D

    The dress that I wore.

    Full shot :D I love waves <3

    Okay, now for the food pics:

     Turkey breast salad for starters

     Roasted chicken with fettucine for the main course... The tomato paste was like #heaven!!

    And rounded of with:

    Cheesecake with strawberry and whipped cream #droolfloodsthefloor.

    Oh God, I literally died in that cafe from goodness overload #heavenly.

    Then the whole family went for midnight mass. Was pretty cool since it was the first mass for the Divine Mercy church :) It finished in about 2 hours and when we got out, I went to take a pic of THE CRIB... No, the house kinda crib; baby Jesus's crib :D


    Later, for supper we went to McDonald and my gosh, when I walked in with my dress, makeup, etc, everyone was staring at me like as though I was siao like wtf. Maybe they were thinking why this girl walks in here at 2 A.M looking like she just came back from a bachelorette party?? And is she drunk??

    I'm not being self consious or antything, its just that, yeah, I notice a lot of things #trollface.

    And one more thing, I saw this guy staggering out of McDonalds and literally jumped on a girl outside who was texting and asked her "Kenapa hang buat aku tunggu sampai lambat sangat?". Translation "why did you make me wait for so long?" and I was like, is she a hooker or something???

    Cuz then McD would be like a collecting place or something. Don't mind my rambling, I'm just slightly shocked that I witnessed that. And the girl looked as if she didn't even noticed him and just continued talking! I seriously hope she's okay #concerned.

    Okay then, that was Christmas eve, now is the real big day! Dun dun dun.

     The table before the food :D


     The Nando's chicken with sausages and vege kieshe ( I think that's how you spell it o.o)
     Fries, mixed vegetables, salad and glass of white wine :D








    Poached red wine pear with vanilla ice cream :D

    Speaking of wine, I had like about 5 glasses+ of wine, but turns out I didn't get THAT drunk o.o

    After that, rested and went to one of my aunts open house plus Christmas party...

     Heart(s) skip a beat :D
    Zee candy :D Taken with my Xperia Ray, see how CLEAR it is??

    Internet connection sucks so this post took me almost 2 hours to complete fml --

    Last but not least, my Christmas present, yes I got IT!

    My beloved Xperia Ray :D

    Dream phone, dream Christmas, dream year, thank you God :D

    ;Joy to the world, the Lord has come.

    

    Labels: , , , ,

    "Le Christmas Time" was Posted On: December 26, 2011 @Monday, December 26, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.