ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Le Mode Message

    Le Mode Message directly translates to the fashion post! :D Trying my hand at camwhoring and Picasa here. Also trying to channel my inner Cheesie, hope that works, cause I seriously adore her work and think all her pictures are gorgeous :D
    Polka dot dress from Soda.




     Black dress from Creme :)


    Floral printed dress also from Creme <3


     Figure hugging grey dress from Nichii

    Sparkly, gray top from Voir and lace netted skirt from Forever 21.

    Fashion makes me go giddy with happiness :) Also lots of thanks to Sare  for teaching me how to make a collage with Picasa :D
    Yes, I'm a noob when it comes to using picture editing, sue me #trollface.

    School's so far okay, getting better with everything and everyone says I don't look a day that sad and all that so I'm blissfully happy now <3 :D

    ;I'm free, I just spend all my money, but I rocked all that like it don't cost a thing.

    Labels: ,

    "Le Mode Message" was Posted On: January 14, 2012 @Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.