ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Yogurt mask ^^

     Now, as I'm blogging, I have a yogurt mask on... No kidding. Well, I heard from a Bubzbeauty's video that yogurt is a very good DIY beauty remedy. And all you need is just plain natural yogurt!

    Natural Greek style yogurt. Sounds very posh but smells like cheese only o.o

    This natural mask supposedly gives skin a natural radiance and hydration.
    Natural yougurt contains enzymes and lactic acid to help soften skin, brightens a dull complexion and removes redness in the face.
    Treated for 7 days with this natural mask, and you would get skin that is supple, bright, radiant and even looking. No kidding.
    So yeah, I have on a yogurt mask right now but I refuse to post up the pic cuz it looked as if someone surgically attached solid egg white on my face. Ergh.
    Skip to the end... So after like 20 minutes++ I washed of the mask with normal tap water (the video said lukewarm water but I was too lazy to wash with that water -_-) and voila!

    Brighter, even skin within 20++ minutes! :D

    Took this photo without any makeup, lightings, or whatever.

    P.S: In all of my photos, I do no editing, lighting, make-up-ing (is that even a word?) or whatsoever. Au naturale is the new black, yo! :D

    P.P.S: I apologize for my unbrushed eyebrows, their beginning to grow out of shape so its high time for a trip to the salon -_-

    So, today I'm grateful for yogurt (especially the posh, smelly ones) and their amazing ability to make my blah natural face look... Not so blah :D

    Oh yeah, thank you Bubzbeauty for the video inspiration! Check her out: Bubzbeauty's Channel :]

    ;I'm feeling sexy and free, like glitters raining on me.


    Labels: , ,

    "Yogurt mask ^^" was Posted On: December 20, 2011 @Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.