ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    I DID IT!

     OMG, I did it, I got straight A's! God, all the hard work, tears, fears, arguments and bad things was all worth it in my quest to get straight A's (I kinda make it sound like The Lord Of The Rings here) finally payed of! #freddiemercurypose.
    First of all, I have to thank God, then my parents, and teachers who stood beside me... Even I thought I couldn't do it. So, Sony Xperia Ray, here I come to get you! #trollface.

    Me and Mr. Fauzi, my mum couldn't stop thanking him xD

    Me vaining with my slip :D

     My slip :D

    Later, after getting my results, the whole family was there for Coco Barry's  birthday party in a steamboat restaurant :D Had lots if fun BBQ-ing/grilling food, although oil sparks were flying a bit everywhere ><
    I'll just let the pic's here do the talking:

    Water fountain- random :D
    Pretty lights :D
     My dinner, I know, kinda pathetic but nice :D
     Candid shot of my sis with her piece of ham
     Tried to take a picture amongst the smoke, nyeh, turned out okay :D


    Me posing with the birthday boy :D We both kinda muka sama kan? xD

     
    Overall, yesterday was seriously awesome, I mean, PMR results, getting to choose what phone I want... My 2011 is finally complete :D
    I can finally relax... And I'm now having sorethroat for whatever reason I don't know #swtface.
    ;Your the only one that knows me better than I know myself.

    Labels: , , ,

    "I DID IT!" was Posted On: December 23, 2011 @Friday, December 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.