ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Highlights in 2011

    2011 may be over, but the highlights of it still remains fond in my heart, so I will now blog about the last days of 2011 :D

    Farah's birthday party was by far one of my favourites; movies, friends, lunch, getting to hang out with everyone else, who doesn't like that?

     Nah, Joel, happy de, finally my blog got your pic? xD

     Had lunch in Manhattan Fish Market; the food was good, as usual :D

     (Another) Farah and Yasmin :D


     My sis and the birthday girl :D

    Me and Nad :D The left angle of my face makes me look like a man *worried*

     The food! Has this awesome fried mushroom/squid thing that I was sure about but it was yummy :D

     The birthday cake; lack of icing so it said something like "wufn hi finfhn". I'm not kidding, but it tasted good :d

     The party hats :3 Picture taken with my Ray, see how cool it is!! :D *shiok sendiri lmao*

    All of us finished up and later went to watch Sherlock Holmes:

    Movie was superb, the whole plot fit against each other so well :D Haha, sat next to one of my guy friends and whenever the explosions went of, started screaming swear words... Crudly funny though :D

    Exactly one day after Farah's 15th birthday party, my whole family went down to The Lost World Of Tambun! :D Had loads of fun splashing around in the water, relaxing in the 40 celcius hot pool, ate crepes with chocolate ice cream just spending time quality family time. P.S: Not much pics cause since this is a water park, I couldn't really bring my phone for fear of getting it wet, spoiling it, etc. I forgot my camera too anyways #swt.

    The pics I did take:

    Angry birds!

     The band from the park. Seriously, who knew you could scan it, pay money, and then have a certain amount of cash on your wrist! Its like In Time but without the time :D

     At the gift shop where dad bought two clay (or was it something else?) rabbits and a chicken in a nest. The chicken's by the stairs and its seriously haunting me. And watching every move I make *shudders*

     The view from the carpark.... On to the next event :D

    New Year at my grandma's house. Relatively quiet, but all in the same a great bonding time with all your family members. And I mean all of them.

    The gingerbread house, it looked so good #cute-teary eyed-hands to face-guy

    A cigar made of... Chocolate... Liek seriously, where to I get one of this?? #chocolateaddict.

    My bro's "godfather face" :D

    My equally noob face -- I had no makeup on anyway xD

    :D


    ;Real talk, real laugh, good love, goodnight, with a smile, thats my hope.

    Labels: , , ,

    "Highlights in 2011" was Posted On: January 7, 2012 @Saturday, January 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.