ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Culture Shock

    Mood: Apprehensive

    2nd day of being a Form 4 already and its really... Intimidating. Like seriously, all the new tough subjects, new format (all subjective), new teachers (oh yeah, one of those too) and a new class, its gonna be a rough time to start all over again. And believe me, I'm really apprehensive about starting all over again... After what I've been through this past holiday *shudders*

    Mood (on certain days): Missing... Missing... *gags on words* HIM. Oh God, I finally said it.

    Yeah, well, I know I'm already suppose to be over him since its been like already 2 months since all this crap has been happening... But somehow, I get stopped in my tracks and when I think about it, of course I do miss him. Miss him or miss us, that's the thing I'm not sure about.

    Well, DUH I'm suppose to be missing him (I wouldn't be a normal human being if I didn't miss the memories of someone I used to love) , whenever I walk around the whole school there are memories of us everywhere, the place where we use to sit down and talk (or was it standing up? My memory's been too hazy), and every single fucking day I have to pass by the same laluan where he and I first sneaked of away from school for our first official date. It's like there, Tenny, I am making you suffer by looking at the place where we used to walk, hold hands, laugh etc...

    Sometimes, I have to crazy swallow my tears, look like I have a really bad case of allergies, and go on with my life... Like this guy:

     

    Yeah, I made him myself... He shall be called, Mr. Loveless :D


    Mood 3: Panicky

    Tuitions, extra classes, kokurikulum, and homework to think about... Somemore with

    ADD MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY,

    BIOLOGY... I FEEL

    LIKE SWEARING RIGHT NOW.

    I guess this is what you get when you didn't go for tutition during the school holidays, as one of my teachers aptly puts it "get ready yourself, physically and mentally cause this is gonna be a cultural shock". Wise words, wise words.




    ;What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller.

    Labels: , ,

    "Culture Shock" was Posted On: January 5, 2012 @Thursday, January 05, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.