ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Liese; Grateful

    Hihi! For a completely random yet not random/meaningful post, I'm gonna talk about Liese Bubble Hair Color today. Liese is well known and is number 1 in Japan for their safe, even coating of hair color. The packaging is simple and the procedure is easy to follow:
    Marshmallow brown is by far my favourite color ^^

    Wanted to try this color but according to the websites Q&A (here) the colors lasts up until 2 months and seeing that school starts in less than 3 more weeks to go, dyeing your hair is seriously not advisable. Hmph.
    Maybe I'm gonna try this next year then :D

    According to a few people who tried Liese, they said that the color is not so noticeable and is more subtle than most coloring agents, but if a subtle sheen of color is what you're looking for then maybe you should give Liese a try :)
    Hopefully the next post about hair coloring will be of me with marshmallow brown hair :D

    BTW, I read from the Austrailian Womens' Weekly (borrowed it from my mum and it is a great magazine so don't judge :P) about this woman who started a photo of the day of something you are grateful for. According to this magazine, "the "grateful movement" is sweeping the country (Austrailia) and transforming lives" - Bryce Corbett.

    The tagline of this is that happiness is learning to be grateful and sometimes even the smallest things can make us feel so lucky if we take time to savour it :) So, instead of lamenting what you don't have, take time and love the things that you do have :)

    So, I've decided to the "grateful movement" because I realised that, for someone who has almost anything she wants, she can be extremely ungrateful sometimes.
    My grateful picture of the day:

    The heavenly J.Co doughnuts :D

     My fav Don Moshino (I think that's how you spell it) with cream in the middle *drools*

    The picture of the crib in front of my church... Took this cause it was so meaningful :)
    This grateful movement may take some time with me but as they say, you gotta start small :)

    ;It's the only life you got so you gotta live it big time.

    Labels: , , ,

    "Liese; Grateful" was Posted On: December 19, 2011 @Monday, December 19, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.