ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Pesta!

     Soo.... Like every real Penangite, I attended this years Pesta (and if you didn't attend, don't listen to me, listen to your birth certificate instead) and it sure did not disappoint :) Let the pictures do the talking and I'll continue walking (lame joke, I KNOW)

     The absolute delicious Thai style prawns :D


     Darth Vaders' brother in law

     This scary pic gave me get goosebumps when I was editing it :/





    The swingy turny around thingy that gives everyone headaches :D


    Different colored lights on trees, it seriously looked magical :)

    Well, I didn't really sit on any of the rides but my sis did and she said it was fun... Yeah, fun, and she didn't even mention the scariness of all those high speed rides. Brr. 
    That's it for this really short post :D 
    The lights are still awesome though xD

    Cyrano <3

    ;I wanna get beside ya, so that I can be your backseat driver ;)

    Labels: ,

    "Pesta!" was Posted On: December 18, 2011 @Sunday, December 18, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.