ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Bayview

     So I didn't really go to Osaka Japan, even if I wanted to but I did go somewhere equally unique&awesome. That somewhere's called Bayview Hotel by the beach. Went for 3 days and 2 nights so had a lot of fun there :)

    Before that, I just had to blog about this awesome restaurant named Cafe Jumbo which sells western food for a really reasonable price (and anyway, the salmon picture looked to good) so here it goes:

    The awesome potato salad with croutons.

    And the salmon dish <3 it was da bomb :D

    Okay, now me blog about my holiday.

    Day 1

    Arrived at hotel. Swam until the evening. Then went to Long Beach restaurant/food centre (can't really decide) for some FOOD. Before I talk about that, first I wanna show some pics from the outside of my bedroom suite :D

     Lovers Isle. Dad told how people would swim to the isle there and write their boyfriends/girlfriends name to get "everlasting love" or something. Really sweet <3


     They seriously look like Spanish houses :O


    Camwhore pic outside on the balcony :D

    Okay, back to food :D Next we went to Long Beach restaurant/food centre and thankGod, thankGod, had my favourite banana walnut pancakes with vanilla ice cream which I haven't had for soooo long :D

    A lil slice of heaven <3

    Seriously, the way the fluffy pancakes just make way for the crunchy, caramalised walnuts top of with the fragrant vanilla ice cream laced with smooth maple syrup can make anybodys' stomach grumble.
    #heaven.

    Day 2

    Woke up, had an awesome buffet breakfast and went swimming again for practically the whole day! Well I didn't anyway because of some girly problems so I was stuck sitting down there and decided to take some pictures just for the fun of it. And not to mention the scenery is so damn beautiful :D






     Lovers Isle from the beach view.



     I like to call this 'A Ray of Hope". Took this before the storm hit and boy did it rain cats and dogs!

    Later, after we've all rested (and I was still sitting outside the balcony, admiring Lovers Isle) all of us went to The Ship for dinner and guess what? We ate RM3++ for each one, escargots :)

     Escargots with garlic and cheese. Shooooooo delicious :D First time tasting it though, but who knew that snails were so yummy xD

     My dinner of beef straganoff with buttered rice and vegetables. I have to say, that beef stragonoff was the best ever, and it kinda tasted of white wine :)


    Yup, the napkin xD Pictures were kinda hard to take cause of the dim lighting and I really didn't want to disturb the other diners by a camera flash #exasperatedlook.

    After the dinner, went out for a walk to have those awesome, heavenly pancakes again but got stuck in this huge thunderstorm. Had to wait and my stomach was killing me!
    Okay, flash foward from the huge storm, to the next day.

    Day 3

    Well, woke up to the same breakfast again. Sis and dad went swimming so I went to the hotels library. Library got books. Books make Tenny happy. That kinda rhymes. Then sis told me she went PARASAILING and that it wasn't scary at all. Right.

    Then, time to go home, pack up, and leave (kinda sounds like America's Next Top Model here?). Left the hotel and went to Gurney for lunch. Had this awesome Sake Don that was so unique and the first time that I tasted something like that. Ah, heaven all around.
    But before lunch, we went to watch the Gurney Plaza sponsored play "Christmas in a Snowglobe" or something like that... I think I forgot the name #trollface. Anyway, the play was really awesome but I was too tired to enjoy it.

    Conclusion: Had a really enjoyable stay and I wish I could do it again hopefully in Osaka, Japan #trollface xD

    Oh yeah, and guess what? 11 more days to Christmas!

    Time to prepare for Christmas! :D

    Well, that's all for this enjpyable holiday, hope I will have more in the futre #crosses fingers :D

    ;Cause this is gonna be a good life.



    Labels: , ,

    "Bayview" was Posted On: December 14, 2011 @Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.