ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Breaking Dawn Part 1

     Okay, so like everyone knows that Breaking Dawn part 1 is gonna be released tomorrow (Malaysian release date) and I am so freaking excited! :D I soo can't wait to watch this movie and get the soundtrack :D I noticed that every Twilight saga movie is released during the school holidays (a.k.a November). Really, really excited to want to watch this movie :D One of the songs from the soundtrack:



    It will rain if I don't ever get to see Breaking Dawn T_T

    Another awesome song:



    I can't wait to see the wedding scene where Bella will be walking down the aisle and to see her wedding dress :D


    And there you go, the wedding scene, pieced together by moi *might not be in the same order*

    Whenever I tell my friends that I can't wait to see the honeymoon scene because it's filmed in some iddylic,tropical island that has amazing views, all of them are like "HOR! I know what scene are you waiting for!" with this face:

    And I'm like:


    Heck no, I really love the Rio scene, just as it is *more innocent face* xD
    All in all, I seriously want to go watch that movie and just spend time with my friends too... *sniff* I miss them so much *sad face* :(

    ;Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby.

    Labels: , ,

    "Breaking Dawn Part 1" was Posted On: November 23, 2011 @Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.