ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Just waiting~


    Love her shoes so much. Wish I could go shopping but to bad I'm kinda broke.... Just my lucky day I guess.


    I'm sitting here, by the telephone, looking like a fool, waiting for a chance to hear your voice~


     My inspiration? For songs is always Within Temptation or Taylor Swift, for life, something else... Funny, ever since meeting you, "I found myself writing more lovey dovey songs and surprisingly, their coming out nicely *wide eyes* Normally they either come out either too mushy or really, really emo. Pfft, some love song *rolls eyes*. Hehe, I think what I'm doing right now could be classified as ranting....
    Holiday is almost finishing and I wish that I could have another week where I could do something new or try something unheard of.... Like black squid ink ice cream. It may sound weird but I heard that it really is very tasty o.o 


    Haha, today really was the best day ever.... Had a lot of fun with erm... A certain someone... Hehe. Went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2, and to tell you the truth, it was nice, like seriously nice. And in this movie, Tigress isn't so scary anymore. In fact *spoilers alert* she even hugged Po after he confessed that he couldn't take down Lord Shen because he kept on having visions of his dead parents. It was seriously sweet... Speaking of sweet, for lunch only had popcorn and ice cream only... But nevermind ,I was high anyway ;)

    x

    I still can't over the flash back scene, where Po finds out who he really is... And Mr Pings' story when he tells Po that he is adopted and the memories that follow =) That panda was really cute when he was younger XD

    Listened to Big Time Rush album and I gotta say, its awesome, maybe cuz I love those boys anyway =)


    Just want to say, thank you for everything love, you truly are the best =D 



    ~Really random... P.S: Best. Day. Ever! =D

    Labels: , , ,

    "Just waiting~" was Posted On: June 12, 2011 @Sunday, June 12, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.