ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Busy...

      Yep, not even 14 hours in school and already buried in homework, classes, extra classes and more crap. Ugh, feeling so damn not chilled out... I'm missing school holidays now more than ever, ah, all those sweet memories ♥ 


    Haha, I like hugs now, seriously, I do and I used to be such a touch-me-not last time =D 


    I felt like doing this when I found out how much homework I have, 1 chapter of Science Notes, two chapters of exercises, 16 pages of exercise in Process Skill, Sivik Folio complete and what not weird torture methods the evil forces:


    will come up with =/ Seriously. Coupled up with studying and lifes small doses of unwanted drama. But to admit it, without problems life would be incomplete, to think about it. We would have no problems at all to solve and what is the purpose of living anyway for a human if there is nothing to fix?
    But anyway, went back to school and heard all of my friends weird, romantic, all boys sleepover (really random activity huh? (o.o) and rants bout how much homework they have. 
    It feels good to be back anyways =)

    Labels: , , ,

    "Busy..." was Posted On: June 14, 2011 @Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.