ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Gotta live it big time ;)

    I gotta crush... a huge crush.. on Big Time Rush none of the less =) Especially on the "genius" of the group, Logan Mitchell or a.k.a Logan Henderson... he is soo sweet =D

    One of his reallyy cute pics:


    Aww... He is seriously cute XD



    Oh yes, thats so true =)
    Exams are done and pretty much dusted (unless its marks time... bluekk). Can't wait to start partying =D
    Even though this past week has been really hectic, it has been a total dream... A thing like when- you- still can't -believe -its- real type of dream =D And its all thanks to you.



    This song is 24/7 stuck on my mind... its so catchy, one of the best summer songs out there =)
    One of my other fav songs:




    ~When I look into your eyes, its over,
    you got me hooked with your love controller,
    I'm trippin and I could not get over
    I feel lucky like a four leaf clover =)~

    Labels:

    "Gotta live it big time ;)" was Posted On: May 21, 2011 @Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.