ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Stuck+Oh Yeah= A Great Morning

      I was just surfing on the net, being bored for the sake of being bored but then thought what it would be like if I were to search for MORE BTR music videos... I mean, 'Boyfriend' was really nice but the video was just... so-so... A lil bit tacky... I'd rather a video showing the boys just being natural and singing and looking really hot... Like this vid:



    Stuck is officially one of my favourite BTR songs now =)
    Its talking bout how this guy really likes this girl and he wants to make her his but just kept getting stuck at what to say, which I find really adorable =)
    P.S: Logan at the start of the vid was so cute =3

    One more of their greatest songs:


    There's also 'Count On you' feat Jordin Sparks but I'm too lazy to upload it now XD

    Ugh, half of the time I think I was drunk when I was in love with Tokio hotel... like seriously, what was I thinking?  XP

    Seriously... can this:                               

        

    Be hotter than this

    I think not =P
    Ok, maybe their in a totally different league but at least some people can get my point =)

    Ending this post with a really cute pic:



    Haha, air kisses from Logan  =)
     

    Labels: , ,

    "Stuck+Oh Yeah= A Great Morning" was Posted On: May 22, 2011 @Sunday, May 22, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.