ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Already... Back

      Hehe, total opposite of 'Already Gone' by Kelly Clarkson =) Guess with me back, my sis has no choice but to sleep back in our room... Muahahaaha ;)
    Camp was soo cool, but too bad I couldn't tour around St. Anne with my friends *rolls eyes*. Okay, I do kinda miss it.... Not kinda, miss it A LOT. But the best part of not being able to see someone for at least 3 days, even though you guys do talk, is the sweet reunion that follows =) And I finally slept for more than 10 hours since this morning.
    Highlights of the camp:
    -Went stargazing
    -Spending everyday with God and friends.
    -A new environment to learn and adjust too (which is probably the best of all)
    -Gossiping with friends till early morning...
    -Breaking "some" of the rules... Lol, long story, but cut short, my friends and I went to explore St. Anne  
     churches with no permission and came back 5 minutes late for dinner... On the first day. Plus I snuck out  
     of our dorm at about 2 o'clock just to star gaze with Cheryl... it was fun, to say the least XD The 
     facilatators weren't even mad and that was the most surprising of all... At least we didn't kena scolding la =)

    I will seriosuly miss Vocation Camp =) Wished too record most of all our memories but my camera was not working... Okay, I admit, I forgot to charge it before I left for camp and was hauling a 300 gram piece of not working metal through out the whole camp on your shoulder is NOT FUN.
    Besides that, we also watched movies from 10.30 till 1 o'clock in the morning (although the schedule says that the movie will end at 12 XD). Throughout those 2 days, I only had 10 hours of sleep... It was a miracle and God's Grace that I could stay awake for the next 17 hours XD
    Also gt introduced to music and movies that I have never seen before.. Like:



    And:



    This 2 movies were talking about people who helped to nuture and realise a group of misunderstood teenagers potential through hard work, understanding and patience. Both of them are true stories and really inspirational =)
    The there is this one gospel song that I really love:



    As I said, I will miss the experiences, people, music, movies and fun for a long time to come =)
    ~Nostalgia =)

    Labels: , , , , ,

    "Already... Back" was Posted On: June 6, 2011 @Monday, June 06, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.