ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Big Time Crush ♥

     Yeah, I do kinda have a big time crush.... On this photo of the boys =)


    Special sneak peak of Big Time Rush's new music video "Worldwide". No idea on when they are gonna release it but I sure hope its about... Now. I'm so impatient to see how the video will turn out as 'Worldwide' is one of my fave songs =) P.S: Logan looks like an angel... My sweet, celebrity, 5'6 angel who doesn't even know I exist... Well, at least BTR said they did appreciate all of their fans... I think. Anyway, will seat here continuing to wait for the video to come out... *sits and waits but can't take it anymore and walks away.... Then comes back* XD
    I saw one thing the other day that made me so happy and feel like a little girl again: Bloop De Paris Cosmetics! They are so kitchsy and quirky that you can't help but like them anyway =)


    Just a sample of their cuteness. The cherry flavored lip balms.... Still too cute =)
    Well, today is our familys' Fathers Day and was kinda of a good celebration... Went for Chicago Ribs, had too much to eat and feel as full as a guppy on a protozoa infested morning. Now I'm just crapping. Ahh well, I was full anyway =)
    Oh yeah, Happy Feast Day to all of the Christians around the globe =)
    Send the fire today~


    Well, guess that's it for this post today. P.S: 1 more day to school... T.T


    Blogger Domo signing off, sir yes sir! XD 

    Labels: , , ,

    "Big Time Crush ♥" was Posted On: June 11, 2011 @Saturday, June 11, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.