ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    1 day left

     Yeah, basically 1 more day left before I go for my Vocation Camp... Bet I'll miss my bed the most. Okay, no, I'll miss my love the most... 3 days for me is too long *makes a face*
    Holidays so far have been kinda relaxing... TOO relaxing... Wish to go out but amazingly, everyones schedules clash so much, so just tetapkan one day to clear out our activities =)

    "Waiting all week, now it's a Friday night,
      We're gonna get dress up for the night of our lives,
      Lets get it started, started, started,
      Cause I've been feeling down, down
       I need a pick me up round, round, round,
       I wanna spin it up loud, loud, loud... DJ take me away!
    Oh, its gonna be big night,
    We're gonna have a good time!"
    -Big Night, Big Time Rush-

    Hehe, okay, maybe I am excited... A lil too excited... And I haven't even packed yet!!

    Gonna end this post to fuel up for the next 3 days with really random pics =)
    I
    You... And Nutella

    Nostalgia~

    "Any kind of guy you want girl, thats the kind I'll be, turn myself upside down...You decide, change your mind, I will  be there" Currently, my favorite BTR song =)
    


    Another song I'm obsessed with =) Well, besides the fact that I think Nicole Scherzinger is gorgeous and she's been a fav of mine for quite a long time =)

    "1 day left" was Posted On: June 2, 2011 @Thursday, June 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.