ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Stay Alive

     Okay, I'm not really that emo right now, I'm just plain bored.
    This holiday is passing by in such a blur and I think I'm Christ lagged... It's a term I invented for feeling very empty after spending so much time with God... I know, I'm weird.


    Yeah, what Stitch is feeling is what I'm feeling.... I'm lost.
    I think what I'm feeling is:


    Yeah, I think thats the most appropriate term for what I'm feeling now.
    I've been stuck at home for a seriously long time with absolutely NOTHING to do except my homework, studying, cleaning up the house... I feel like going to the beach side and leaving my worries behind with the tidal waves =) 
    I miss a certain somebody so much... Don't mind the corniness but it kinda feels like a gaping hole and... Empty without their presence.
    Feel like escaping and meeting them only right now... 



    Yeah, I feel exactly like James... Life is a ferris wheel with all its ups and downs but now I'm feeling bored... And sitting with a plant as my date XP
    This is one of Big Time Rush's episodes called "Big Time Girlfriends"

    Carlos : "How about her?" (pointing at a palm tree). Logan : "That's a palm tree."
    LOL, Carlos was trying to get a girlfriend =) 
    Well, thats how the song "Boyfriend" came about XD 

    Labels: , ,

    "Stay Alive" was Posted On: June 9, 2011 @Thursday, June 09, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.