ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    It Goes On

    Whenever I feel sad... I stop being sad and start being awesome~ 
    A quote from Mr. Awesome himself, Barney Stinson =) 

    Don't know why I feel so sad. Okay, yeah, there's a reason but its too personal to put up here. Just feeling emo and sad...


    Just accept me for who I am... I am SO DONE trying to impress a person like you... My whole life isn't hell bent on caring for other peoples happiness but putting mine first. It may be selfish, but its the only thing that enables you to survive. You don't want to be like those stereotypical workaholic, coffee addict personal assistant who tries so hard to impress his boss and don't get appreciated. Metaphorically, if you are working then that position suits you but if your not... WTF are you doing?? Stand up and throw the crap back at those  *swear word* faces =D 


    Okay, back to normal already =) Why should I waste my time ranting and focusing my energy on those type of people anyway? Guess their not worth my time ^^ 

    I absolutely love that pic I got *borrowed* from some random fella's blog or Tumblr... I forgot, but it's nice =) I like the meaning of that message =) Guess what I did when I heard that I would be going for the Vocational Camp:


    Okay, in short, I was reeeaaalllllyyyy happy =D I so totally can't wait... Gonna stay up all night gossiping with my friends instead of lights out at 11 XD Just kidding.... But seriously =)

    Labels: , ,

    "It Goes On" was Posted On: May 29, 2011 @Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.