ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    One more minute.

    Enlightenment and epiphany alert! Don't say I didn't warn you.

    Random you-tubing for videos when I saw this:



    Such a freaking beautiful song that made me feel so sad. Funny, whenever I see happy vids (read marriage proposal vids) I start crying cause its so happy/joyful and it makes me feel sentimental. But whenever I hear songs such as this, not even a tear drop but it is really sad.

    Yay for real sad music!

    Saw this guy/girl (?) posting on a lyrics website about David Archuleta's new song and this was what he said;

    "This is a very beautiful yet heartbreaking song, and it proves david's undeniably great talent.
    The singer is someone who used to be in love, but his love interest died or moved away permanently, so the singer misses her and can't get over it. He has dreams about seeing her again and he keeps getting flashbacks about their beautiful times together. He wants to make it last, and he is begging inside for these memories (or dreams) to stay forever, or at least just one more minute.
    I don't think it's about a break up, because david doesn't say "come back to me", "i want you back", etc. Or make a reference to the fact that she's moved on, like he did in a little too not over you. He doesn't even show any signs of wanting to move on, so i'm guessing what happened wasn't either his or the girl's, decision. Maybe it was a tragedy he can't change, so he asks every little piece he still remembers about her to never leave him."
    -Unregistered.

    Dude, whoever you are, you just made me reflect on your words alone. And who bloody knew a song could get you to think about everything thats been happening in your life? Shit and all.
    You know like how you think about your current state of emotions and you realise that when you think your alone, your not. Cause somehow, somewhere there will be someone for you. Thank God I just realised that and no, its not in the of someone I'm love love, but just, as someone whose... There #trollface.


    ;Even though your gone I can still feel your heart, it's calling out my name like a flash in the dark.

    Labels: ,

    "One more minute." was Posted On: January 28, 2012 @Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.