ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Chinese New Year :D

    Just wanted to start this post by wishing everyone;
    Happy Chinese New Year! And also

    Happy Year of the Dragon! :D
    So for the eve of the eve of Chinese New Year, we didn't do much because I was down with mothereffing food poisoning that lasted for the bloody whole day;
    Couldn't even eat or walk, just slept for the whole day because I couldn't "over-exert" myself. Seriously, even walking a lil makes me feel faint.

    Eve of CNY.

    Went to my aunts house, met with relatives from Singapore and had fun chatting with them. Later went to Tesco to get lots of "chai" a.k.a vegetables *and also my family's surname in Chinese ;P* but couldn't get it. But I did get lots of really interesting pics though;

    Saw two flies mating on my uncle's car bonnet, with no shame some more #shocked. We were all laughing and even though I put my camera really near them, they didn't even budge and just continued to be there.... Now that's what I call making love #likeaboss ;D

    Guy friend who is obsessed with Tiesto will be reallllyyy delighted to see this ;)


    Later went to my aunts house for steamboat! 

    Took this pic of my 2 uncles.... Its something sorta like an optical illusion :O

    Picture of me with a random teddy bear :D

    Sis and cousins :)

    The dessert; cheese fruit cocktail omnomnom :D




    The cupcakes that my cousin in law baked :D

    Me and my aunt :D


    Oranges :3




    The fireworks ;)

    1st day

    Had a surprise. Bahh. Went to Gurney to celebrate with my family and ate at Chicago Ribs :D

    Best. Pork. Burger. Ever.

    Then went to Gurney Paragon which I heard is the newly renovated St. Xavier's building. Looks pretty fancy :D


    The collecting images of the whole building process :)

    The end result :D Like the abbreviation.

    One of the restaurants there.




    Fountain shots all captured by my Ray ;) Till this day, I'm still loving that camera <3


    After going to Paragon, we walked back to Gurney, tried to find Taylor Swift's new perfume "Wonderstruck" since I've already got the cash time but nada, zipo, nicht, none :( Not even in Malaysia yet #sigh.
    Then went to my grandma's house, got a big, fat angpau from my uncle and what not. Had lots of fun eating and talking :D

    2nd day

    Didn't do much, just went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner with uncle and cousins. The brownie cake was to die for <3

    It was so chocalately that even from a chocoholic like me, I found it kind of overwhelming #gasp.

     The awesome drink called "Gummy Bear" so freakin fizzy :O

    So I guess that's pretty much my whole Chinese New Year :D Awesomely awesome <3

    ;Regrets collect like old friends, here to relieve your darkest moments.





    Labels: , , ,

    "Chinese New Year :D" was Posted On: January 25, 2012 @Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.