ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    I'm not THAT girl

    Confession; I've always felt insecure cause I'm not that girl;
    • that can easily talk to anyone
    • who's perfect cause I mess up on some stuff
    • that can tell someone she loves him then takes it back the next day cause I really mean it
    • who looks good in a sundress cause I'm not a size zero
    • who has a ton of likes on her profile picture
    • who has every boy chasing after her cause I get friendzoned by those guys half the time anyway
    • who looks perfect in her makeup
    • not get you mad
    • who talks as if she's in Withering Heights
    • who's so feminine she only eats half of her steak
    • yells at her boyfriend for talking to his ex
    • has the world's awesomest butt
    • has people texting her everyday, calling her to hang out with them
    • who has all her girlfriends on speed dial
    • who actually gets noticed half of the time
    • emphasise with those who have been ostracized by others
    • who often gets what she wants all the time
    Big deal, I may not be that girl but I am everything, in His eyes because;

    Psalm 139:14

    I will give thanks for I am fearfully and wonderfully Made.

    God made you the way you are, so give thanks and embrace it :D



    ;I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.

    Labels: , ,

    "I'm not THAT girl" was Posted On: January 27, 2012 @Friday, January 27, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.