ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Weekends.

     Something is majorly weird with blogspot, its like when I uploaded the pics and it was straight, blogspot rotated it the other way... Weird o.o Anyway, last week, I went to a temple somewhere in Air Itam (location not really sure) when they were preparing for the Jade Emperor's birthday. The temple was really nice, but what hurt me the most when I went thee was seeing all the beggars lined up to collect alms from the temple #sigh. I hate seeing people suffering :(

    But anyway, here are the pics:


    The temple entrance :)

    Dragon statue.

    My worst enemy: Stairs.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    And more stairs.

    Railway track. Oh yeah, I now remembered the location. it was near Bukit Bendera! (I think).

    View from the temple entrance :)

    Lips, lips baby ;)

    Lol, in case you haven't noticed, blue eyes courtesy of Picnik :D

    And the best news ever?!?

    I can finally fit into a sundress without my butt looking huge!! :D


    Ta-da!

    Okay, enough about butt updates. Time to bury myself in homwork again #lesigh.

     
    ;I remember the tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

    Labels: , ,

    "Weekends." was Posted On: January 31, 2012 @Tuesday, January 31, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.