ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Holidays Baby!

    School holiday just started, had a ton of homework packed and stacked neatly in my bag... Hopefully for me not to finish it #trollface. Today imma blog about Chinese New Year! I can already hear teh fireworks everywhere... Must be paranoid-ing #LOLface.

    Arrowroot (or was it ArrowHEAD; I have no idea), tastes awesome :D





    The oranges :D




    Decorations in QB, so cool :D




    Really random, all the books I collected ever since last year where my reading fetish started.


    Such a meaningful gift, got this from Farah as a Christmas gift #touchedface. And it even has the word "Princess" on it! #cutenesssoverload! How did she know I like anything related to princess #suspicious xD

    Overall, everythings feeling all right, happiness and all that :D
    God, I wish it would never end :/

    ;Make me come alive, come on and turn me on.

    Labels: , ,

    "Holidays Baby!" was Posted On: January 20, 2012 @Friday, January 20, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.