ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    J'adore :D


    I love this finger thingys.... They are so cutee :D And I like the fact that they can tell a story on their own... This is my interpretation of the love story :)
    First time when we met, it felt like as though sparks were flying everywhere as we fell in love with one another. The first few dates, we got to know one another more better and then only did we really find out that we were a match ;) Even through all the hard times, the tough ones where it seems like we wouldn't make it, we did and I am so glad we still have each other by our sides :) At the end of the day, I know I can't really live without you by my side :)
    And that is my interpretation of the index finger love story ♥



    Just really random~


    Labels: , ,

    "J'adore :D" was Posted On: August 4, 2011 @Thursday, August 04, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.