ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Droolworthy

     Well, with my phone acting seriously very weird (can't recieve smses, cutting of calls and etc) I decided its time to shop for a new phone (my absolute favourite thing to do is to find an opportunity to spend money on myself XD). But mum said even if I have the funds to get a new phone, she wouldn't let me get one cuz she wants to see 7A's on my result slip before she can make a decision *makes a face* Gosh, I wish it would be more simpler, I mean, I have been using an ancient phone for almost 3 years already so its time to get upgraded!
     I've been having my eye on this two phones and can't seem to decide which one is better...


    The Sony Erisson Xperia Arc. This color is really rare but I do like it, they mostly come in Midnight Blue or Misty Silver but I prefer this color better.

    Another phone:


    The Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830. This comes in two different colors such as black and white. Plus it is a really affordable Android Smartphone.

    I don't really do techie talk but all I can say is that I'm leaning more towards the Xperia Arc cuz
    1) It just looks really awesome
    2) 8.1 megapixels
    3) HD quality videos
    4) My most favourite - Timescape where you can communicate with someone in just one place =)

    Though it is slightly expensive (1000+) I really don't mind spending a lot on something if it is truely worth it and it can last for a long (partially so I won't have to buy a new phone like every once a year)

    Ohay, so away from all this technology review which I don't really don't do well and back to what I really do love: Music!



    Though this song is quite old I still do have a soft spot for it... Plus I really do love songs that can make you think of all the memories that you hold so precious to you

    ~You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter,
      You are the best thing, thats ever been mine

    Labels: , ,

    "Droolworthy" was Posted On: July 18, 2011 @Monday, July 18, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.