ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    I'll stop you from turning into a monster :)

     The countdown is beginning... Onw more week till Percubaan... Gah, and to think its on THAT soon... I seriously feel like I wanna die already T.T After this percubaan, I'm gonna plop myself down in front of the comp and downloading tons more of songs, go out with friends (finally), catch a movie with my <3 and tons more... Oh, and also go for a pedicure... Well, a girl can dream :) As if that would happen...

    Monster by Paramore... I am totally in love with that song :)

    I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster~

    P.S: L is for the way you look at me;
           O is for the only one I see;
           V is very, very, extra ordinary;
           E is even more than anyone that you adore,
           Two in love can make it, take my heart but please don't break it,
           love was made for me and you :D <3

    Labels: , ,

    "I'll stop you from turning into a monster :)" was Posted On: August 2, 2011 @Tuesday, August 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.