ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Step by Step

     Chapter by chapter, bit by bit, I could finally look back on our past history and one of my wishes was granted... I wanted to close the story of us on a happier chapter with a smile, although it did hurt the first time, now it doesn't anymore =) I'm happy for you and I hope wherever you are, I hope you are too =)

    That was dedicated to a person in my past life but it doesn't matter anymore, the past is the past and nothing we say or do can really turn the hands of time, I've finally found closure and am happy for the path you have chosen =)

    Long story short: No hard feelings anymore bub XD 




    I love the new song from Charice... Its so darn inspirational =D
    ~I'm just gonna dance right through the pain, I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum and let my heart beat, let my heart speak louder than my head  =)

    Labels: , ,

    "Step by Step" was Posted On: July 14, 2011 @Thursday, July 14, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.