ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Temasya Sukan ke-11 + Sweet 16 + 2 months = Awesome week =3

     Eh, todays Sukan wasn't so bad... Got to hang out with all of my friends and I think I just interrupted the start of something new... I had to be such a party pooper and if this is making no sense at all, yeah, it doesn't even make sense to me.
    Its been almost four years since I haven't been to USM so I was surprised at how huge the field is... Seriously, it could fit 3 Olympic size swimming pools and still have room for a garage. Okay, I mayy have over-exaggerated things a little bit but yeah, it was huge o.o
     Today, finally everything was settled in a nice yet weird way... But c'mon... Its not as if I would bite your head of if you tell me our problems... Sheesh.
    Nevermind about my stupid rantings. And my dear blog, I am so sorry for not updating for kinda a long (3 days... Or more) cuz there was just too many things going on and during my free time, I just fell asleep with exhaustion D= Thats it, my 15 year old body can't tahan de... I'm growing old.
     Well, on July 7th, mum took time out from work to send me to Viv's sweet 16 party in Paddington House Of Pancakes... I forgot how much I loved those pancakes since the last time I went there was when I was 11... But I had the salmon oglio oglio instead... Yummy XD Plus get to talk to friends and had staring competitions with each other but a few of us who have a erm... "Companion" got sabotaged by the fact that they were all saying our... "Companions" name to get us to blink XD Including me which was so not fair.
     After the lunch was finished, the rest of them wanted to watch Mr. Poppers Penguins but I couldn't go cuz it was just too long and my mum couldn't wait for that long XP
    Ah well, it was a fun afternoon =)



    Crazy, clumsy (on my part) fun XD 

    BTW, 10th of July 2011 ♥ =) Can't believe its been 2 months de, well, to many more months to come =)


    Aww =) And right now is the cue to blush XD 



    Labels: , ,

    "Temasya Sukan ke-11 + Sweet 16 + 2 months = Awesome week =3" was Posted On: July 10, 2011 @Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.