ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    I'm as free as my hair~

     I am so SICK of people telling me who I should be, what I should do, what I can't or can expect from myself! Do I look like an Illuminati puppet to you? That you can control every inexplicable detail of my life from the way how I walk to the way how I laugh? I seriously think that you have a head problem if you think that you actually have a chance to control me. There's something to tell you: Ain't ever gonna happen :)
    So stop being mean, accept people for who they are and maybe you won't die a lonely person :)
     I mean, I have already accepted myself for who I am, so stop trying to make me feel otherwise cuz you seriously have no life at all --
     There's one song here that totally describes what I am feeling:



    I've had enough, this is my prayer,
    That I'll die living as free as my hair,
    I am my hair....
    I just want to be free, I just wanna be me,
    And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties,
    Don't want to change and I'm not ashamed,
    I'm the spirit of my hair, its all the glory that I bear,
    I am my hair~

    This song talks about a metaphor of how Lady Gaga uses her hair as an emphasis on freedom and she yearns to be as free as it. There is also one part where she asks her parents, "mom and dad, why can't I be who I want to be?" and then she makes this song as a prayer to be free.

    Another song:



    You, with your words like knifes and swords, weapons that you use against me, 
    You knocked me off my feet and got me feeling like a nothing,
    You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded, 
    You, pickin' on the weaker men,
    You can take me down, with just one single blow,
    But you don't know, but you don't know, 
    That someday, I'll be living in a big old city and all your ever gonna be is mean
    Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me, 
    And all your ever gonna be is mean~

    This song tells of a very mean person getting on Taylor Swift's nerves and making her feel like a nothing. Yeah, there is also someone like that in my life that I seriously feel like clawing their faces of --


    Yes, please just accept the fact that I am just me :D

    Labels: , ,

    "I'm as free as my hair~" was Posted On: July 31, 2011 @Sunday, July 31, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.