ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    nevercryunlessyou'veneverlovedit:)

     Tomorrows the 31st of July and you know what that means? Baskin Robbins!! Oh how I love this time of the month :D And also can;t believe it, first it was Micheal Jackson, and now its Amy Winehouse... So much good celebs all going away one by one... And this two have a lot in common such as the fact they both died by drug/substance abuse, were struggling by the time the media labelled them as psycho's who can't do nothing but self destruct themselves, and after they both passed on then only did their album records started soaring and the media finally gave them the recognition they deserved... Guess the old saying is still valid: You never know what you have till its gone.
    R.I.P Amy Winehouse, hope your finally happy wherever you are :)
     About that saying, I can't believe I nearly lost the one who I consider as everything... I hope it will never happen again and it made me realise how important you mean... To me :) ILY forever and always <3
     Okay, done with the drama and all crap and now I gotta concentrate on my exams and I find its getting extremely difficult (the feeling not the exam) and I really really really really hope that at least I'll pass it if not... I am a total goner *sobs*




    P.S: Just watched Transformers 3... 5 minutes into the show: Explosions, 10 minutes: Rosie Huntington's ass, half an hour: more explosions and Sam freaking out, another 5 more minutes: more of Rosie Huntington's ass, another 2 more hours and you'll be like "what the hell was that?"
    Thats how confusing the show is --


    Confusing movie --

    Yeah, as they say, live today as if it were your last :) 
    Signing of~


    Labels: , , ,

    "nevercryunlessyou'veneverlovedit:)" was Posted On: July 30, 2011 @Saturday, July 30, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.