ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Diary~

    Page 1 says that your falling in and out of love~ 
    Can't get those song lyrics out of my... Gotta thank my cousin for introducing me to Tino Coury's "Diary" :)
    Percubaan is coming up so close... And whats worse? A quarter of our syllabus is not done yet plus the fact that I only did exercises and not studying... I think I'm gonna be die during this exam. Hope and pray that I can do well :)
    I feel sick.... Whole body like going wacko with all the stress, anxiety, tears and fears... I don't know what to do when I am THIS stress for this year... Me feel like throwing a tantrum for all the childishly, stupid reasons that I can't think of.

    I'm not a machine, 
    I have feelings and a heart to go along with it,
    So stop thinking that I can handle everything all at once cuz even machines can break down...

    P.S: Currently listening to "Dirty Talk" by Wynter Gordon and loving it ;)
    I am no angel~ :D



    Labels: ,

    "Diary~" was Posted On: July 28, 2011 @Thursday, July 28, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.