ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Birthday Wish

     Yup, today's my special day, not much, but still meaningful =) And it was kinda like the second best birthday ever =) And I do kinda feel old... Must be the mood of today. Well, it was kinda sweet, got a card from a special someone and a homemade hand craft from my close friend plus a few wishes here and there, was mostly happy throughout the whole day =D
    I still couldn't get my Benefit Finding Mr. Bright because they don't have Benefit in Sasa, and you call yourself Malaysia's leading beauty store. Well, I really hope to find it in Gurney, I heard there's a Benefit counter there. I didn't really celebrate that much today, just tandoori dinner but yesterday was the real celebration... Lunch in Nando's and the Portugese Bolo bread with garlic butter was off the hook! I have never tasted anything like that before so now I officially love Nando's =D
     Well, at least I got to spend it with my family and friends... I am truly blessed =')


    Yeah, I know.

    Just wanna end this post with a song dedicated to a very special person in my life:




    And thats why I smile,
    Its been a while since everyday and everything has felt this right,
    And now, you turn it all around and suddenly your all I need,
    The reason why, I smile ♥

    OMG! OMG! I cannot believe it!! Third best birthday gift ever!! Big Time Rush's "Worldwide" is out!!
    And on today too!!!!
    But darn it, can't watch cuz embed was disabled by request XP
    Oh well, boy I'll be thinking about you worldwide ♥

    Labels: , , , ,

    "Birthday Wish" was Posted On: June 20, 2011 @Monday, June 20, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.