ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    New Life, New Blogskin

     I just realised something, my old blog carried too much memories that I didn't like, so I decided to change it and voila! A whole brand new blogskin, it looks awesome =D I wonder how some people can design this type of template... Makes me wonder...
     2 more days till my birthday, I guess it would be a quiet celebration this year since I don't even know what to ask my parents for... I was thinking of a HTC Wildfire (my favourite phone) but then realised it was too expensive *makes a face*. So I guess I'll settle for Benefit's Finding Mr. Bright makeup kit since I fell in love with it last year but didn't have a reason to buy it... And its only RM 150.00... Not that expensive.


    Ha, I'm getting older and older by each passing year and next years sweet 16, my 17th would enable me to drive a car and by the 18th... I'll be out of that hell hole!! Okay, kidding bout the last part but it made me see that growing older does have its perks =D
    I Benefits Finding Mr. Bright.

    Labels: , ,

    "New Life, New Blogskin" was Posted On: June 18, 2011 @Saturday, June 18, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.