ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Some outfit ideas

     
    This pics are all taken from tumblr just to act as a fashion inspiration :)
     
    Few stuff that has inspired me:
     
     
    Love the lacy shorts, sequined bustier and brown cardigan. It gives the outfit a glam autumn kinda feel.

    Those pants and that blouse.
     

    Erm, I kinda wish I had a closet like this :(
     

     
     

    I like those boots :)
     


     

     
     
     
     
    Nowadays I'm getting more into fashionably loose tops with shorts/tights/colored denim. Must be my own fad :)
     
     
    Ugh, galaxy prints :(

    This dress is mad love :D

     

     

    This bow jeans are so vintage and cool :)
     

    So floral and pastel *drools*
     
     
    I love this cute top with floral skirt combo. Saw this in Forever 21 (post a pic later) and wanted to buy it for RM50 :(

    Ugh, summery and cute D:
     
     
    Lesson of the day: Marry a rich man or study and earn a 5 figure salary so that you can shop everyday of your life and own a walk in closet, go for a holiday in Venice and buy an Audi.
     
     
    That's it for my musings and dreaming :(
     
     
     
    ;Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights, you got me alone.
     
     
    Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now
     
     
     

    Labels: , , ,

    "Some outfit ideas" was Posted On: November 23, 2012 @Friday, November 23, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.