ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    My *new* shopping list

    Okay, so this is my revised version of my shopping list that I compiled so that I can easily remember what to buy :P

    1) Chanel Inspired Bags


    Honestly, I've wanted this bag ever since I saw it on some random girls instagram but sh e had the real version from Paris or wherever she bought it.
    So I guessed that if the original is too expensive, I'll just have the inspired version :D
    Me so smart 

    The expensive version. Like RM 2000 version.

    2) Sunglasses




    This pair is so chio yet simple. Plus it resembles my older pasar malam version who's surface got chipped :(


    3) Pumps

    This are actually Christian Loubotins but I heard that Nose had a better deal for pumps :P

    4) Colored denim

    I think my current obsession now should be colored denim shorts or jeans. Especially teal or purple or red ones :D 


    Forever 21, F.O.S (Miss Candy) and Trio all have colored denim. I can't wait to buy them :D 


    5) Mockingjay necklace 

    I've wanted this ever since the movie came out in March and I also saw this on instagram. Lucky bitch who bought this I'm envious FML. 

    If all goes alright, I could probably order this online as a Christmas gift. For myself! Genius :D 

    6) Heart shaped pendant


    I miss my old heart shape pendant cause it got taken from me during a school port check. And I didn't even realize I was wearing it on that day of sport check. Damn you discipline in school. Plus they threw it away! (school rules)
    Fuck them :)


    7) Jewellery box

    I've got to much jewellery here and not enough space.

    8) Fringed handbags


    Love this cause it looks so bohemian but stylish at the same time :D


    8) Charm bracelets 



    I already do have one waiting for me but it's with one of my friends (long grandma story).
    I can't wait to lay my hands on my charm bracelet :3


    ;A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, But diamonds are a girls best friend.


    But square cut or pair shape these rocks don't lose their shape, Diamonds are a girls best friend 






    Labels: , , ,

    "My *new* shopping list" was Posted On: November 15, 2012 @Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.