ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Gold Coast, mate! (Part 2)

    On the second day in the land of sun and fun, the family and I went to visit Movie World :D

    Chilled in the hotel room before going for brekkie :)


    #ootd. Top from Garage Basics and jeans from Voir :D 


    Got shuttled around and while waiting for other passengers from other hotels I caught sight of the cutest car ever and I just had to take a pic of it :)

    It looks like the cars they use in all those Colbie Caillait beach vids. Lol.


    The view in Gold Coast. 
    I love how for some of the residents, their front yard is a dock and transportation is a yacht. 


    Can you ever imagine having a yacht in front of your water front house? Man I love the shit out of Gold Coast :D 


    Reached Movie World and just had to take a few pics of it.


    Fact: this is the only movie related theme park in Australia :O


    The entry way.



    Batman, Superman and Green Lantern greewting visitors at the entrance.

    Sis and dad went for the Green Latern coaster and Batwing all the while me and mum just sat down and enjoyes the cool weather. Seriously, all the rides were too adrenaline like and not my type at all. Lol.




    Me and sis with the bat mobile.


    One thing great about Australia rides is that they last for less than  minute and the line moves at the speed of light. Compared to Malaysian standards, I mean like in Malaysia one ride can make you wait for bout 15 mins but in Aussie, its less than 5 minutes.

    Efficient Australians are efficient :D 




    Coca-cola olden day advertisements.



    Passed by this shop that sold movie posters and all such. 


    Out of the blue mum started spasming with excitement going "OMG, daddy, Tennielle, Tianna! Lololook, A Harry Potter store!"


    Harry Potter store and in there selling Hunger Games merchandise. One Mockingjay necklace was like $25 which is like RM75+ taxes wtf. Online one was like RM62 --


    Okay, yeah, mum didn't exactly said that but I would if I were her. And a major HP fan, wtf.



    Next up, we were kinda ushered by a panicky Australian show lady (no other words to call her lol) who told us a show will start in less than 1 minute (and at that point I had no idea what show were they showing, heh) and she rushed all the stunned tourists into an arena of some sort.


    Turns out it was an act called Hollywood Stunt Driver where they drive and do.. Stunts.


    The story line follows a movie company producing an action movie with a limited budget (cause it was the most expensive scene to shoot for the studio) and there will be various disturbances where the scene will get disrupted and they have to do it all over again. While getting hounded by their short tempered boss D:


    The boss.



    The camera's starting to roll


    The stunts were so amazing and in this pic the 2 cars drove at a high speed and nearly collided with each other but managed to turn around in a heartbeat. Throughout the whole show I was like...



    The stunts were that good. 



    Preview of the stunts. 
    My personal favourite was when the car scoured the top of a ledge. Like a really thin ledge where it could fall anytime. Over the boss head. 


    Waited to watch Ice Age in 4D and saw this olden day newspaper dispenser. Too cute :D


    Poster :D The movie was awesome with the chair moving and water mist spraying on your face to imitate the dinosaurs movement and all that xD


    Was walking around when I noticed a Looney Tunes show going on.... I love Looney Tunes.... Sue me.



    Funny (fake) gravestones xD



    Gotham City Hall cafe :)


    Walked around until we felt hungry so all of us decided to stop by The Dirty Harry Bar where we had the worlds most amazing nachos and bought the biggest cookies ever from a nearby bakery to have there :O



    Bakery's variety.

    Interior of The Dirty Harry Bar :D


    Biggest cookies I've ever saw so far in my life, no exaggeration, they were almost as big as my hand :O



    :)



    Most authentic nachos I've ever tasted. With the guacamole and Mexican chili with real nachos.
    Was like sex in the mouth :O




    Candy store pics next :D



    Assorted chocs :d They had one in a lip shape and I really wanted to buy it. Too bad it was like $2 :(


    Jelly bean machine dispenser :D
    I'm not sure they even have this in M'sia :O


    Walked around until we reached Looney Tunes town (or that was what it was called, I presume) and took lots of pics there cause it was just too cute! :D




    Bugs Bunny statue :)


    Mum posing for the Bugstop :D


    Me and Porky Pig :P


    A Looney Tunes ride :D


    Sis and dad with Taz :) Wow, that rhymes xD




    Me posing with one of their housing landmarks and a Looney Tunes inspired house at the top picture :)



    Me and Daffy :3


    The candy store with the jelly bean dispenser at the top of the post :D


    Vintage cars :D


    Vintage taxi :D Note that tired look on my face, we've been walking for almost 5 hours D:


    Ans then I stumbled upon a Marilyn Monroe show.... And I even got to take a pic with her! *excited tourist squeal jumping up and down like a retardo* I mean, she is like my idol :D








    That was it and so far for Movie World *aww*

    Well, for dinner, the fam and I went for Ben's Fish and Chips and I solemnly tell you... They have the best fish and chips. Like ever.


    If your ever around Surfers Paradise, you gotta try Ben's Fish and Chips.
    Their battered snapper was the best


    Ended the night by walking around Surfers Paradise again and taking a pic of this funky cube :)



    ;Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard.

    The stakes are high, the waters rough, but this love is ours ♥




    Labels: , , , , ,

    "Gold Coast, mate! (Part 2)" was Posted On: September 1, 2012 @Saturday, September 01, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.