ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Things in my vanity (September 2012)


    On to the second installation of 'Things in my vanity' for this Spetember, here's a list of things I've got and just love so much:

    1) Silkygirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner

    I like this eyeliner because it doesn't smudge easily and goes on smoothly :)

    The reason why I got this eyeliner was that my previous Maybelline eyeliner's cap fell out and it being a liquid eyeliner, completely dried up and I didn't know how to fix it :(
    So I got Silkygirl instead :D


    2) Mood Ring from Australia



    *sorry for the background, it was washing day xD

    This mood ring is honestly my fave jewellery that I use now because it's just too cute :D 
    Got it in Paradise Country in gold Coast.
    Although it's a few sizes too small for my finger :(



    3) "Wonderstruck" by Taylor Swift

    This is honestly my fave purchase for September cause I'm a fan of Taylor Swift and it was a must that I got her perfume. I've wanted it for almost a year already :O





    True to Taylor's word, "Wonderstruck" smells magical and has a fruity yet mysterious feel to it. It kinda reminds me of eating gingerbread cookies and that feeling when I have a crush on someone and my heart skips a beat when he smiles at me. More like warm and captivating :)

    Maybe it's just me, I don't know about anyone else who has an interpretation of this perfume, but as they say, fragrance is a personal thing :D



    ;I got some money in my pocket and I wanna go shopping.


    I'm free, I just spend all my money, gonna rock that like it don't cost a thing ♥ 


    Labels: , , ,

    "Things in my vanity (September 2012)" was Posted On: September 19, 2012 @Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.