ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Things in my vanity (August 2012)

    Hey y'all! So I thought what a great idea it would be if I had a 'What's in my vanity' or 'What's in my purse' for every month, blogger edition!

    So here it is!

    What's in my purse this August first of is.....


    1)Maybelline's 'Baby Lips' in Smoothing Cherry

    Heart it so much cause not only is it dope packaging but also it seriously smoothen the lips and even gives it a sheer tint color :O Pink some more :O


    Before.
    Look how dry my lips are --


     After.
    Completely moisturized. See!


    Lovelovelove it.

    Next in my bag is also something of Maybelline,



    2) Maybelline's 'Hyperline' Waterproof Eyeliner.






     Love how it glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge easily.




    Vaining with the eyeliner on :P



    3) Garnier Light Visible Lightening Powder in Tan






     This powder is honestly one of my favourite drugstore powders. Since I'm a fan of Maybelline and been using thir powder for almost 1 year or so (?)

    I was introduced to Garnier cause of the fact my Maybelline compact powder broke and became more of loose powder wtf, so mum bought me Garnier for me and I love it! :D

    The powder's smooth without being cakey and my complexion really improved and got lighter :D

    On a complete diff note, I managed to find a unique phone casing for Xperia Ray!! :D :D
    After 8 months leh :O


    Isn't it pretty?!

    Plus it was a lucky draw by Sony and the shop was the only shop that sold it :O
    And I can't remember the shops name and look :O
    And it was the last box :O
    With a prize reduction of RM20 (RM89 to RM59) :O
    And the sales guy was cute :OO


    Lol, well that was 3 weeks ago and now the whole family is running to and fro to pack for Australia :P


    Goodbye bloggers and bloggie for one week and I promise that I'll bring back really sweet photos :D 



    Packing~

    Ciao!



    ;You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me.


    But we are never ever ever ever getting back together 



    Labels: , , , ,

    "Things in my vanity (August 2012)" was Posted On: August 18, 2012 @Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.